Dr. Deanna Greene and Dr. Kevin Black are conducting a study with children ages 10-14 who have chronic tics or Tourette syndrome. The purpose of this research is to learn about the brain in tic disorders and how it changes over time.
Interested in Participating or Learning More?
Call Jaridd at 314-273-1876 or Luis at 314-273-7575
After you submit your information, one of our study recruiters will get in touch with you to ask some simple questions to determine if your child is eligible for our study.
NOTE: Children who have any form of metal orthodontia, i.e. braces, are NOT eligible.
If your child currently has metal orthodontia but will be having it removed soon, he or she may be eligible for the study.
Email us at email@example.com
Who may qualify for this study?
- Children ages 10-14 with parent/guardian participation
- Children with Tourette Syndrome OR tics for at least a one-year duration
- Children WITHOUT metal orthodontia; i.e. braces
- Children who have metal orthodontia now but will be having it removed soon.
What does participation include?
- 2 visits now
- 2 visits in 2 years
- Compensated up to $455 over the 2 years
- MRI scans, questionnaires, and interviews
- Study procedures are provided at no cost to you